Stuck inside but want to keep your skin looking its best? We took our 5 favorite skincare hacks to bring you affordable glowing skin. Everything can be done right inside your home; no spas needed.
- Tea Bags On Eyes- This is an easy and quick hack! Take two green tea bags and step them in hot water. Take them out after a few minutes and, when cooled down enough, cover your eyes with them. The tea bag should go over both your lids and your under eye area. This is a great way to de-puff, calm and tighten.
- Steamy Shower- If you love using masks and serums at night, this hack is for you! If you’ve ever had a facial, you know they blast warm steam on your skin to open up your pores. Well, you can do this same thing at home. Apply your favorite products right after you get out of a steamy shower. This is when your pores are open and ready to soak in whatever you put on them. Just make sure to dry off your face if your product calls for it. Enjoy your at home spa!
- Cold Spoons- For some of us, puffy eyes are common, especially in the morning. If this sounds way to relatable, always leave two spoons in the refrigerator. In the morning, take out the spoons, close your eyes and place the curved side on top of any puffy areas.
- Massage Your Skin- Using your favorite face lotion, we recommend our relaxing Sleep Face Lotion with lavender essential oils, use your fingers to massage in an upward motion. You should never drag your skin downwards. Massaging your skin can help with circulation, puffiness and allow your lotion to fully sink in.
- DIY Face Mask- Not only is this face mask easy and cheap, but it creates glowing skin. Take half a banana and two tablespoons of raw honey, mix and then put on clean skin. Leave on for 10 minutes, wash off with warm water and gently pat dry. Both of these ingredients are packed with skin loving properties and vitamins!