June 01, 2021
5 Ways to Give Mom A Relaxing Mother's Day! (even if apart)
With Mother’s Day quickly approaching, it’s time to start thinking about what to treat Mom to on her special day! With all that’s happening in the world right now, we understand this Mother's Day may be a tad different from previous ones. Here are 5 ways to give Mom (and really any important woman in your life) a relaxing day even if apart!
- Bring a spring garden right into her room with some flowers! These can be ordered for delivery or even left by her front door by you for her to find. Make sure to include a personal message so she has something nice to open and read.
- Watch one of her favorite shows or movies together! With technology these days, you can watch shows with virtually anyone from anywhere. Throw on something at the same time and watch together via Facetime, Zoom, Skype, etc. There’s also a great Google Chrome extension called Netflix Party that lets you stream together!
- Treat her to a special takeout dinner! With many food delivery services offering no contact delivery, send her something special so no dishes have to washed that night.
- Just because Mother's Day is on May 10th doesn't mean the celebration can't happen later on as well! Give Mom 3 activity options and let her pick one to do in the coming weeks when all has settled down! Mark it on your calendars as something you can both look forward to.
- After her day of fun, Mom will probably want some relaxation time. We recommend a night routine using our Peace, Love, Magic box for the ultimate experience. Order by May 1st so mom can finish off her Mother's Day in the most relaxing way.
For those of you who are Mothers yourself, this is your day for self-care! Feel free to do any of the ideas above for yourself, because you deserve it. Thank you for all you do! ✨