We're going from Summer into Fall and with the seasons changing comes the cold winds and dry dew points which inevitably lead to chapped, sore lips.
Lip balm is great to combat damaged lips, but exfoliation is also key to eliminating the dead skin cells that remain and help your balms work more effectively.
That's why we're sharing our ultra-effective DIY lip scrub recipe with you!
What you'll need:
- 1 bowl
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Vaseline
- 1 small container
- Combine the sugar and honey in a bowl.
- Add in 1 teaspoon olive oil; mix.
- Add in 1 teaspoon Vaseline; mix well.
Transfer your completed scrub into a sealed container.
How to use:
- Take a small amount of lip scrub and rub it gently onto your lips for one minute.
- Rinse with water.
- Apply a generous amount of lip balm.
Use your scrub twice weekly and enjoy!